FREE SHIPPING ON UK ORDERS OVER £20
FREE UK SHIPPING ON THIS BAG
The new Eden is Storksak’s first ever vegan leather changing bag! It comes in a 100% PU Material that is also Phthalate-free, PVC-free, BPA-free, Acid free and environmentally friendly which is overall an amazing alternative to leather. This luxurious, buttery soft finish carryall bag offers the great look of leather, while being super practical and lightweight, wipe clean and durable – and will double up as a gym or weekend away bag. It has a spacious interior with multiple pockets in order to keep all your essentials organised, and its modern and on trend design makes it not only practical but also easy on the eye, perfect for modern parenting where practicality and style goes hand in hand.
Dimensions: H29 x W49 x D20 cm. Weight 0.6 kg.
Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry naturally. Change matt can be machine washed at 30 degrees and hung to dry.
- Vegan leather – 100% PU material which is Phthalate-free, PVC-free, BPA-free, Acid free and environmentally friendly
- Premium oval machine washable, padded changing mat, practical concealed pockets for essentials like nappies and wipes
- Detachable shoulder strap with a super practical integrated buggy strap
- Wide top opening with double Zipped top closure
- Built-in zipped side pockets perfect for keeping bottles upright and warm or cold for up to 4 hours - Four internal pockets, with a ‘’drop in’’ design that makes them easy to access. Plus 1 with zip closure for valuables
-Two large from and two large back outer pockets
- Elasticated outer smart straps to hold blankets or jackets etc.
- Practical wipe clean lining throughout the bag
- Contrasting trim handles as standard
Stork Sak is a premium - and award winning changing bag brand, founded in 2003 by Melanie Marshall and Suzi Bergman. Launched with the clear objective to launch a range of changing bags that would look great, but not compromise style for function.
REMEMBER FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £20
For orders under £20 please see shipping rates in the below.
We ship with Royal Mail - and you can chose between the following services:
Signed for 1st Class - For those urgent and must have items that just cant wait. £1.99
Signed for 2nd Class - Not quite snail mail, but not as urgent at the above. £1.49